- DEA fellowships provide a stipend of $ 8,300 per term for one term.
- UGS will provide a tuition waiver for, three dissertation credit hours per term.
- Any additional credits beyond the three that are required will be the financial responsibility of the student.
To be eligible for consideration for a DEA, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled for a minimum of three (3) dissertation credits
- Have D-2 and D-3 forms approved the term prior to applying for this fellowship.
How to Apply:
Candidates can obtain the application from official website.
Last date: 03 October, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://gradschool.fiu.edu/documents/DEA_Fellowship_Application.pdf