Here are the top ten takeaway from his speech:
2. Want to take India higher on Ease-of-Doing-Business Index. Industrialists don’t come because of incentives, need to create development and growth-oriented environment
3. Who is the Government for? It is for every Indian..It is for the poorest of the poor
4. The world is looking at Asia. I do not have to waste time to invite people. I need to give them the address.
5. Governance should be aimed at digital government in fact why not Mobile governance. We need to focus on Digital India to ease business through easy governance. With a digital India, there will be easy governance
6. I do not only talk about good governance. I talk about effective governance. Effective governance, easy governance need of the hour
7. When we talk of a “Look East” policy, we must also talk about “Link West”. Both need to work simultaneously
8.Make-In-India is a Lion’s Step’: Its Symbol is a Lion Made of Cogs
9. Financial inclusion plan has worked wonders. See the trust of country men even after a zero balance account till now 40 million new bank accounts opened in Jan Dhan Yojana (in just a month) and Rs. 1500 crores deposited.
10. Nobody can question the talent of our people especially after yesterday’s Mars mission. The parts on the Mangalyaan were made in small factories in India… proves there is no dearth of talent