- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC):
Qualification: i). BE/ B.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical. ii). Postgraduate degree in Electronics/ Physics.
Qualification: i). M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.). ii). M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.). iii). MA (English or History). iv). M.Sc. Chemistry. v). MCA (Physics or Math at graduation level). Or BE/ B.Tech./ M.Tech. in any of the following disciplines Mechanical/ Electronic & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Tele communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Height and Weight: Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/ night blind.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online and take print out of the online application form having the system generated Application Number along with all relevant documents should reach the Post Box No. 04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi – 110066.
- Opening date of online registration 04-Oct-2014
- Closing date of online registration 24-Oct-2014
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online registration 04-Nov-2014
For more details, please visit: www.davp.nic.in