One scholarship of $ 2000 shall be awarded biennially to a postgraduate student in Religious Studies at Victoria University to provide support for postgraduate students in Religious Studies whilst they are engaged in research.
The award is open to all postgraduate religious studies students, irrespective of faith, nationality, marital status or age.
How to Apply:
- Applications for these awards must be made on the forms obtainable from the scholarship website or from the Scholarships office.
- Enrolling as an honours or masters student and applying for a Victoria Graduate Award are two separate processes.
The successful candidate will be chosen on the basis of a panel interview with lodge members where three areas will be discussed:
- The candidate’s academic merit.
- Their engagement in community activities, and
- The purpose for which the scholarship proceeds will be used.
Last date: 15th November, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.fis.org.nz/BreakOut/vuw/schols.phtml?detail+600335