A total of £200,000 every year, with each international scholarship worth £3,500 is available.
- Be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes).
- Have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2014/15 entry; and
- Not be currently registered on a postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply on online.
- Please also note that candidates will need electronic copies of the following documents to make application online:
- A copy of your offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of your academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
The Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- Academic merit.
- What candidates expect to gain from the course they are taking; and
- What candidates intend to do after completing the course.
Last date: 16 November, 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/international/fees-and-funding/scholarships/international-scholarships/postgraduate-scholarships/