- Scholarship includes:
- Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600.00 net
- Exemption from one-off application fee
- Exemption from tuition fees
- The contract is in force from 1 September 2015 for 13 months and, depending on performance during the first academic year, can be extended for the entire study period.
- Candidates must be permanent domicile outside of Switzerland at the time of applying,
- Candidates must have bachelor degree from a non-Swiss university outside Switzerland.
- The discipline of the completed bachelor studies and of the intended Master studies must be same,
- Predicted completion of the bachelor studies at the latest by 30 July 2015.
- The bachelor degree conferred in the last five (5) years.
How to Apply:
Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
Last date: 28th November, 2014.
For more details, please visit: www.int.unibe.ch/content/incoming/master_grant/index_eng.html