(A) Student concessionary or other approved airfare to the United Kingdom and return on expiry of the Scholarship (the cost of journey made before final award confirmation will not normally be reimbursed nor can fares be paid for a scholar’s dependents).
(B) Approved tuition and examination fees.
(C) A personal maintenance allowance at the rate of £977 per month (£1,208 per month for those studying at institutions in the London Metropolitan area)
(D) A grant towards the expenses of preparing thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
(E) An initial arrival allowance, incorporating in initial clothing grant for scholars from tropical countries.
(F) A grant for expenses for approved travel within the United Kingdom or overseas.
1. The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age.
2. The candidates must have completed tertiary education in English Medium
For Master’s Degree:
1. One should hold or able to produce the certificate of Bachelor’s Degree by October, 2015 in the subject field concerned (indicated above) securing 60% or above marks in Humanities and Social Science group and 65% or above marks in Engineering and Technology, Science and Agriculture Group.
2. Candidates who wish to undertake postgraduate study in Business/ Management
Studies should have taken the Graduate Management Admission Test (Princeton Test).
3. Candidates whose native language is not English will be required to provide evidence that they have sufficient competence in English to study in the United Kingdom. Nominated candidates will be required to take the IELTS.
For PhD Degree:
One should hold or able to produce the certificate of Master’s Degree by October
2015 in the concerned subject fields (indicated above) securing 60% or above marks in Humanities and Social Science group and 65% or above marks in the relevant subjects in Engineering and Technology, Science and Agriculture Group.
How to apply: Candidate should apply on online.
Last date: 10-October-2014.
For more details, please visit: http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/CSUK_2015.pdf