- The base stipend will be at the rate of AUD $ 25,392 per annum (2014 rate) tax-free for three years with the possibility of a six month extension in approved circumstances.
- The candidate will be housed in an excellent research environment with the latest laboratory facilities and polymer characterization equipment.
Candidates should have:
- At least 2 high quality research publications.
- Excellent academic performance evidenced by a high Grade Point Average (GPA); and
- International applicants must meet the University of Queensland’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Candidates can apply on online.
Last date: 24-October-2014.
For more details, please visit: http://jobs.uq.edu.au/caw/en/job/496377/phd-scholarships-in-polymer-chemistry