- It includes 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for the degree is completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Four Scholarships are available.
- Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Candidates must be commencing a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer).
The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in MBBS or MBA.
- Students in Monash pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from official website
- Before applying for this scholarship, candidates must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Round one: 15-October-2014.
- Round two: 15- November-2014.
- Round three: 15-January-2015.
For more details, please visit: http://www.monash.edu.au/study/scholarships/international/international-leadership.html