- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students.
This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters Students.
All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply: Candidates can apply on online.
Last date: 12-June-2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/international/