- The scholarship provides a monthly stipend of Rs.20, 000/- during the first three years and Rs. 24,000/- during fourth year.
- The IMI scholarship holders are also eligible to get liberal grant for buying book/hardware/software etc. (Contingency grant-maximum Rs. 25,000 per annum on production of receipts).
Candidates should have:
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. Or
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can to apply for the program from 15-October-2014 to 15-December-2014.
- IMI admission bulletin and application form can be downloaded from their official website.
- Price of the application form is Rs 2,000/-.
- Fill up application form, downloaded from IMI website, and submit the same along with other documents (including one page synopsis of the proposed topic) to the following address Mrs. Supriya Menon, Program Secretary, FPM Program, International Management Institute B10, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110016.
Last date: 15-December-2014.
For more details, please visit: http://imi.admissionhelp.com/IMI/download/admission_bulletin_2015-17.pdf.