RMIT Vice-Chancellor’s PhD scholarships provided the following benefits:
- A stipend of $ 41,150 per annum pro rata (full-time study) which is the equivalent to the Government APA rate plus an RMIT top up of $ 15,000
- A research support allowance of $ 5,000 per annum to support research activities
- A HDR publication award of $ 10,000 (payable on thesis submission). Candidates must submit their thesis within three and a half years (or equivalent part-time) to be eligible for award
- A relocation allowance for the cost of relocating in order to take up their postgraduate research program, up to $ 515 per adult and $ 255 per child to a maximum of $ 1,540
- A thesis allowance for the cost of producing a thesis/appropriate durable record, up to $ 840
- Paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
To be eligible for a VCPS, candidates must:
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or an international candidate who is commencing from 1 January 2015.
- Have completed a bachelor degree with first class honours, or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT.
- Have applied for a full-time PhD program at RMIT.
How to Apply:
Local and international off-shore applicants should visit official website.
Last date: 31-October-2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.rmit.edu.au/scholarships/vcps