- The FPM student shall be provided with financial assistance of Rs 24,000 per month for first two years and Rs 26,000 for next two years as scholarship, for a maximum period of four years.
- In addition, a contingency grant shall also be given to FPM students to support their field work, purchase of books, etc.
- The grant of financial assistance will be subject to satisfactory progress in the program. In addition, the tuition fee, reading material fee, student welfare activities fee, and library fee will be waived.
- The FPM student will have to pay one time fees i.e. alumni fees and security deposit (refundable).
Candidates should have:
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE /AIU with a bachelor’s degree equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling(10+2). Or
- Five year integrated master’s degree program in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2). Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online form 01-October-2014 to 30-January-2015.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 1800/- using credit/debit card/net banking.
For more details, please visit: http://online.mdi.ac.in/admissionfpm/MDI%20Brochure.pdf