- The scholarship pays $ 5000 for one year (first year).
- The scholarship will be paid in two installments: $ 2500 in April/May and $ 2500 in September.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be female.
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, international student or humanitarian visa holder.
- Have achieved an ATAR score (or year 12 equivalent) of 95 or above in 2013-14.
- Be commencing full-time studies in a Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at RMIT in semester 1 of 2015.
- Have demonstrated leadership experience in a societal or cultural setting
- Be available for an interview if shortlisted.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply on online: https://rmit.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bDCpDJDAZNFNjrT
Last date: 02-January-2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=nhf8jh38e263