Duration: Students are expected to complete the programme within 5 years. The maximum duration of the programme is 7 years.
No. of Seats: 30
FPM students in good standing will receive a stipend of Rs 24,000 per month up to four years and nine months to cover their living expenses, books and materials, and other contingency expenses, Start up grant of Rs 50,000 to meet expenses on purchasing hardware, software, etc.
- National Conference grants of up to Rs 15,000 each towards accepted papers for multiple conferences.
- International Conference grants of up to Rs 1, 30,000 each towards a first accepted paper, and up to Rs 65,000 each for subsequent conferences. These grants are made on a competitive basis.
Candidates should have
1. A Master’s Degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks. (OR)
2. A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks (OR)
3. A 4 year / 8 – semester Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent marks.
We encourage candidates to submit valid test scores from either CAT (2014), or GRE/ GMAT/ GATE/ JRF/ NET but will also accept applications without any test score. Candidates taking the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) must have the official result reported to the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB).
How to apply: Candidates can apply on online.
Last date: 27-january-2015.
For more details, please visit: