IBPS PO & MT IV Recruitment 2014-IBPS Latest Updates www.ibps.in: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks for the academic year 2014-2015. Common Written Examination (CWE) is going to be conducted by IBPS in the month of October/November 2014.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has already announced the recruitment notification of RRB POs and clerks where the CWE is conducted for the RRB clerks and POs in the month of September 2014, now its turn to announce the recruitment notification of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks, at last IBPS PO/MT-IV recruitment notification was out. all latest IBPS latest Updates like CWE PO/MT,CWE Clerical,(CWE) RRB CWE Clerks-III,CWE PO/MT-III,RRBs-CWE-III available at www.ibps.in
IBPS PO & MT IV Recruitment 2014 Important Dates to remember:
- · Initial date of Online Application registration: 22 July 2014
- · End date of Online Application registration: 11 August 2014
- · Candidates can Download Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community applicants: 11 September 2014 – 22 September 2014
- · Pre-Examination Training: from 22 September 2014 to 27 September 2014
- · Download of Call letter for written Examination: After 07 October 2014
- · Date of written Examination: 11 October 2014 &12 October 2014, 18 October 2014 &19 October 2014, 01 November 2014 &02 November 2014.
- · Declaration of written exam Result status of examination (CWE): 2nd week of November, 2014
- · Download of hall ticket/Call letters for Interview: January 2015
- · Conduct of personal Interview: January 2015
- · Provisional Allotment to selected candidates: April 2015
IBPS Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2014): Aspirant’s age should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years i.e. applicant must have born not earlier than 02 July 1984 and not after than 01 July 1994 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS Educational Qualifications:
candidates must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from any University recognized by the Governmentof India or any equal qualification recognized by the Central Government.The applicant must have valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she records and indicate the percentage of marks gained in Graduation while registration online.
Application Fees: The application processing fees is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWDand forall other candidates Rs. 600.
IBPS Exam Application or How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online only from 22 July 2014 to11 August 2014and no other means of application will be accepted
IBPS Selection Process: