The eligibility of candidate to appear for JEE-advanced exam is based on the performance in the JEE-main examination. There are some of the guidelines which are prescribed by the professionals and which are very useful for students to score maximum marks in the IIT-JEE. Those candidates who are preparing for IIT-JEE test along with the class 12th exams (Intermediate exams), after the completion of board exams students should focus on the revision of both the 11th class and 12th class syllabus.
JEE Advanced Exam Results 2014 Available at jeemain.nic.in
Study material is one of the most important aspects to secure more marks in the examination. For those students taking this examination for the first time should remind that they should follow one reference book. Student’s essential to work hard to get admission in IIT’s. Getting good marks is not possible in overnight students must keep in mind that they have start preparation at least 2 years before the exam. Students need to focus on Math’s, physics and chemistry The IIT JEE syllabus includes of 45 % of 11th class syllabus and 55 % of 12th class syllabus. Each subject should be given proper, regular and equal times. The JEE advanced results 2014 will be announced after the examination and declaration of results of JEE mains 2014.
Important JEE Advanced Exam 2014 Dates
- Declaration of Result of JEE (Advanced) 2014 June 19, 2014
- Opening date of web counseling i.e. site for online filling of options for various courses in IITs and ISM – June 20, 2014
- Closing of web counseling – June 24, 2014
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) – June 26, 2014
- Declaration of Result of AAT – June 29, 2014
- Web announcement of 1st phase of seat allocation – July 01, 2014
- Last Date for Acceptance and Online Payment of Admission Fee from candidates in 1st Round – July 04, 2014
- Web announcement of 2nd round of seat allocation – July 07, 2014
- Last Date for Acceptance and Online Payment of Admission Fee from candidates allocated seats in 2nd Round – July 10, 2014
- Withdrawal or droplets of seat and refund of provisional admission fee date- July 09 to 11, 2014
- Web announcement of 3rd round of seat allocation – July 12, 2014
- Last Date for Acceptance and Online Payment of Admission Fee from candidates allocated seats in 3rd Round – July 14, 2014